4

About Epic

Oh hai guise! I'm pleased about your interest in me, Epic the Cat.

I'm a beautiful Maine Coon (yes, you may adore me and pet me on my tummy), who likes to enjoy his cat life. I have two servants (I think they call themselves humans?) that provide me with food, hugs and kisses, a clean toilet and lots of toys. In exchange I allow them to play with me. They say I'm a very good kitten, which of course should be obvious by now.

You can also learn more about me by reading my 10 things you didn't know about me post.

In this journal you'll be able to follow my day to day thoughts and adventures and of course enjoy many pictures and videos of my beautiful self. I'll be happy to read your comments and I'll try to reply as soon as I finish my beauty nap(s).

You can also follow me on Twitter and YouTube, become my fan on Facebook or e-mail me at EpicTheCat (at) gmail [dot] com

4 comments:

Melody said...

You are so handsome. I love visiting with you. I really love Maine Coon cats. I like visiting you everyday to see what your up to. Looks like your taking it easy today.

Epic the Cat said...

Thanks Melody, glad you enjoy the visits! I'm not doing much lately - we have really boring weather right now, and I'm just making sure I get enough beauty sleep. But I'll try to post some updates soon!

Melody said...

Hey Epic. Came visit you tonite. You always make me smile.

Tell your mommy to put some new pictures of up soon. Hope all is well with her too.

We'll see you later Epic.You behave yourself. Try not to get into much trouble. We have a hard time with that as we are really active kitties.

Paws & Whiskers
Jude,Poo,Babybella,Piper & Marley

Marcia Antle said...

Epic is gorgeous! I have 3 Maine Coons and they are the most precious cats ever. You can see them on my blog. Marcy
www.queenmarcyoriginals.typepad.com
mantle@piedmontcenter.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails