2

My toilet, let me show it to you

I just have to share with you a picture of my awesome toilet. It's big and comfortable, and the humans make sure it's cleaned at least once a day, usually in the morning after I take care of my main toilet business.


At first I wanted to help my humans learn how to clean my litter box properly, but they seem pretty good at it, so I now just play around while they do the cleaning. Though I must say they use some pretty appealing plastic bags while cleaning my toilet, but they never let me play with them. Ah well, I've got lots of other toys anyway.

During the first days I was a bit confused by the transparent front door, but I have now learned not to exit the toilet that way. It doesn't really bother me, as the back door is big enough for me and I can also use it to peek at my humans.


P.S.: The humans tell me they've got the idea for my toilet from ikea hacker.

2 comments:

One Cats Nip said...

My moms loves ikea hacker!!! She just hasnt found something she likes enough to put my box in too, since we live in a pretty small space..I dont think they designed these places with cats in mind..or storage to moms dismay.

Epic the Cat said...

Yes, my humans told me they had to look pretty hard for a decent cabinet (especially one big enough for a Maine Coon). We certainly need more cat ready furniture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails