The deal is, when you receive this award, you write 10 interesting and honest facts about yourself. Then, you pass it on to a minimum of 7 other cat blogger friends. So, here we go....
- If you look on my pedigree, you'll see that my full, official name is Flash'n'Dash - Amor (Amor is my cat dad's name). My humans thought it was too long, so they named me Epic (as in heroic, majestic, impressively great), which I think is a great name for any Maine Coon cat. But usually they just call me Epi, which is fine too.
- When my humans came to see me and my cat family in my previous home, they had to decide whether to pick me or my brother, who looks a lot like me (only more puffy and a little bit brighter) and has a similar character. They ended up choosing me because of my adorable ear tips, awesome face marking and my lion-like ruff. If you ask me, they made the right choice, and I hope my lil'brother found a new home as good as mine.
- I love cat food with tuna in it, but I don't like raw tuna that much.
- I usually sleep and nap on the floor.
- I love having my belly rubbed, so I often nap on my back with my belly exposed.
- I like watching birds on TV, although I never seem to be able to catch one :(
- I like head butting my humans (so does my cat dad), especially in the morning.
- I like running around my home even if I don't have anything to chase.
- I help my humans with all sorts of things, like typing, preparing food, doing laundry etc..
- I get away with a lot of things because of my cuteness.
There, hope you found my list interesting. Now, my final task: choosing 7 cat bloggers, who deserve this award. I'm still new to the whole blogging thing, so I don't have many friends yet, but I'll list some interesting blogs I recently started reading:
- Confessions of the Plume
- Daisy the Curly Cat
- Life From A Cat's Perspective
- Mulder the X-Kitteh
- Spike Lamb
- Whiskers & Purrs