4

10 things you didn't know about me

I'm so excited! Rumbles, my new Twitter pal and fellow blogger honored me with an award! It's my first award ever and I gladly accept it with open paws.

The deal is, when you receive this award, you write 10 interesting and honest facts about yourself. Then, you pass it on to a minimum of 7 other cat blogger friends. So, here we go....
  1. If you look on my pedigree, you'll see that my full, official name is Flash'n'Dash - Amor (Amor is my cat dad's name). My humans thought it was too long, so they named me Epic (as in heroic, majestic, impressively great), which I think is a great name for any Maine Coon cat. But usually they just call me Epi, which is fine too.
  2. When my humans came to see me and my cat family in my previous home, they had to decide whether to pick me or my brother, who looks a lot like me (only more puffy and a little bit brighter) and has a similar character. They ended up choosing me because of my adorable ear tips, awesome face marking and my lion-like ruff. If you ask me, they made the right choice, and I hope my lil'brother found a new home as good as mine.
  3. I love cat food with tuna in it, but I don't like raw tuna that much.
  4. I usually sleep and nap on the floor.
  5. I love having my belly rubbed, so I often nap on my back with my belly exposed.
  6. I like watching birds on TV, although I never seem to be able to catch one :(
  7. I like head butting my humans (so does my cat dad), especially in the morning.
  8. I like running around my home even if I don't have anything to chase.
  9. I help my humans with all sorts of things, like typing, preparing food, doing laundry etc..
  10. I get away with a lot of things because of my cuteness.
Me, being super cute while sleeping on the floor on my back

There, hope you found my list interesting. Now, my final task: choosing 7 cat bloggers, who deserve this award. I'm still new to the whole blogging thing, so I don't have many friends yet, but I'll list some interesting blogs I recently started reading:
  1. Confessions of the Plume
  2. Daisy the Curly Cat
  3. Life From A Cat's Perspective
  4. Mulder the X-Kitteh
  5. Pandafur
  6. Spike Lamb
  7. Whiskers & Purrs


4 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Those are such awesome facts!!! Rumbles does that head butt thing too, usually at 4 am... and like you, because he's cute, he gets away with it!

Epic the Cat said...

I still have to figure out a way to make my humans wake up before dawn to play with me - maybe I can try the head butting... Will think about it, thanks for the idea! ^^

Baby Patches said...

Hai Epic! Its so nice to meets you and concats on your award and thanks you for giving it to me! I can't wait to sees more of your adventures.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrs

Epic the Cat said...

You're welcome! *purrrs*

Related Posts with Thumbnails