5

A box is all I need

Today my humans brought home a big box of cat food and cat litter. The litter is the same one I've been using before, and I haven't yet tried the food, but the box... ah... the box itself is just awesome!

I already have a box to play with, but it's always great to get a new one. You know, there are all these new smells you can check out, the plastic wrappings you can play with, and something new to chew on. Plus, the new box has more than enough room for me (a very important factor for a Maine Coon!), so I decided to give it my paw of approval. I hope my humans keep bringing more boxes home!

I like this box!




5 comments:

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Boxes=awesome. But I gotta say my friend, that box isn't gonna fit you soon...

(I speak from experience!)

Epic the Cat said...

Yes, my humans keep telling me that :-/ And my dad is quite a big cat too, so I'll probably grow quite big.

But well, as I grow up, they'll have to order more food, which hopefully means a bigger box to play with ^^

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Hi Epic! We saw you over at Pandafur and thought it would be fun to meet you! We have a kitty named Barney who is about the same age as you! We think you are a very pretty kitten - we love all your floofyness! We hope you stop by to say Hi some time!

Epic the Cat said...

Hi Amy, thanks for stopping by! We'll be sure to add your blog to our reading list. Say hi to Barney (and his brothers) for me ^^

Melody said...

Hi Epic. Just wanted to stop by and see ya today. You are so cute and playful. I can tell you have a great mommy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails