9

Meet my nemesis

My humans have this big, noisy machine they sometimes bring out, and I'm not quite sure why. I just think the safest thing to do when they wake it up is to hide in another room. Although I must say I'm curious about how this thing works (and why it's so noisy!) and why my humans insist on waking it up periodically. I don't think they really enjoy it that much either.

So far the only benefit I've noticed is that there aren't that many dusty pieces that get stuck in my tail after the big, noisy machine does its tour around the apartment. If you ask me, that doesn't seem to be a good reason to justify all that noise; after all, I have many hiding places that the big, noisy machine can't reach, and I can always get some dust there.

Anyhow, I'll try to find more about this strange machine in the future and I promise to report any additional findings.

Getting to know the enemy (while it sleeps)



9 comments:

One Cats Nip said...

is that a vacuum? Boy I've never seen one look like that before. But Tygana hates the vacuum too, you just never know what that things will do!

Epic the Cat said...

Yeah, I think that's how they call it. They have to put water in it before they wake it up, I think it's supposed to filter the air or something. But if you ask me, it just makes a lot of noise for nothing!

Ginger Jasper said...

I also hate the noisy sucking machine and usualy get behind the sofa when its out.. Yours looks like a monster for sure.. Hugs GJ x

Epic the Cat said...

Yeah, it's quite a big, scary thing. Thanks for the hugs Jasper, I'll need them for next time (although today I got a couple of treats after the machine did its job!).

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

I used to fear that machine, but then one day I KILLED it (or the power went off, whatever) and since then it's been a great pouncy place!!

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Epic! It's so nice to meet you! We call that thing the Big Sucking Monster! We don't like it much either!

Epic the Cat said...

One day you must teach me how to kill the mighty machine, Rumbles! (I promise I won't tell my humans about it)

And nice meeting you too, Island Cats! I really like your name for the monster *takes notes*

Amy and The House of Cats said...

That is a crazy looking vacuum - I totally want one! We have been lucky most of the kitties aren't afraid of our vacuum - only Kirzon ever runs off when it is on. Barney and Virgil try to play with it and Lola just ignores it.

Epic the Cat said...

You have very brave kittens Amy! Maybe I'll get used to it someday, but for now I'm still cautious around this sucking monster!

P.S.: Mom says it's one of these. It's supposed to be ultra good for cleaning the air.

Related Posts with Thumbnails