5

Fiona needs our help

Harry Spotter, my charming hairless blogging pal, recently got a new sister, Fiona. As it turns out, she's having some serious gum and teeth problems (I can't imagine how that must hurt!) and she needs blood work, biopsy, teeth cleaning and extractions done, which will cost her mom over 1 000 $ (yikes!). Fiona has had this problem for a while it seems, but her breeder doesn't want to take responsibility for these problems.


So, if you have any change left, I'm sure Fiona's family will appreciate your help - even spreading the word will help! You can find the ChipIn widget for Fiona's dental surgery bill on Harry's blog. I already got my humans to ChipIn (they say it's super easy to do that with PayPal) and I'm sending loud purrs to both Fiona and Harry!




5 comments:

Ginger Jasper said...

See what we can do.. Love GJ x

Harry Spotter said...

My mom just saw your blog and is over whelmed she has tears in her eyes. She thanks you for spreading the word about Fiona and for all those purrs of support.

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

We helped a little bit and talked to Terry on the phone today. We will watch the fund grow and keep our fingers crossed that Fiona will be right as rain soon!

Epic the Cat said...

Thanks Teri and Ginger Jasper! I'm also keeping my paws crossed.

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Wow thanks for letting us know - we are heading over there now. We can't chipin yet but will once we are able. We can at least give a few nice words for now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails