6

I love watching TV documentaries

I like to think of myself as an educated kitten. And I love to expand my knowledge of the world around me by (among other things) watching documentaries on TV. Especially if they include birds, rodents or cats.

Recently, I've been watching David Attenborough's series The Life of Mammals. I like this show, as the human host doesn't get in the way too much, and he always makes sure we hear a lot of interesting sounds. Last night's episode was about rodents, and it was so interesting that I decided to get up-close with the subject.



I must add that the downside of TV documentaries is that they never come with real animals *sighs* Ah well, a cat can still dream, right?

6 comments:

Noir the Texas Tabby said...

Oh WOW! I LOVE you 'interfacing' with the documentary!! Maybe I need to get my human to turn it-we can only dream it's the 'real' thing!

Noir

One Cats Nip said...

Ohhhh!!!! Stuff on the square thing! That moley thing was scary but maybe we could get together and watch some animals on the square thing together!

CCL Wendy said...

You certainly look enthralled there, Epic! I guess it's an epic documentary. No wonder you're into it.

Epic the Cat said...

You're all welcome to come watch documentaries with me at my place! I'm sure we'd have a lot of fun *purrs*

Catline Crew said...

Wow, you are a very well educated kitten. Our human doesn't let us get that close.

Glogirly and Katie said...

Epic you're funny... it almost looks like you're doing yoga in front of the screen.

How fun to see giant rodents like that!!!

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Related Posts with Thumbnails