12

I'm a Naughty Kitty!

Well, to be honest, I'm not a very naughty kitty, but Amy and her naughty kitties said I could join the brand new Naughty Kitty Club anyway. And I also got a shiny new badge for joining! How cool is that?


I think I should share a naughty story to celebrate my new membership. Currently, my favorite naughty thing to do is playing with tissue paper that my humans keep by their bed and use it to blow their noses (what a silly human thing to do!). I like playing with tissue paper because it's soft and makes an interesting sound when I bite it. It almost feels like biting feathers.

My humans say I'm a naughty kitty for "stealing" their tissues, but I don't really understand what all the fuss is about. I get a nice, interactive toy, and they get to search for it around our home. I often hide it under the bed, but other random places are good too, just to keep things interesting. Fun for all, right? It's too bad my humans can't understand it.

Anyhow, if you're a naughty kitty too or know one, make sure to visit the Naughty Kitty Club blog and apply for membership (cool badge included!).

12 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Hi Epic! We're members too...we gotta get our badges made, though. We love playing with tissue paper too!! So much fun to bat around!!

One Cats Nip said...

Awesome Epic! More and more cats are joining meaning I get to read more stuff about you guys being naughty. Me myself....I'm not naughty at all...the naughtiest thin I do is try to steal moms winter sweater..but she got it back

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Epic that is a great naughty story - you should post it on the club blog! It is the perfect kind of naughty - not so much that you are considered a bad kitty but enough to give you some of the naughty kitty mystique!

Glogirly and Katie said...

Hi Epic!

Glogirly says I'm about to become a member too. And I will wear my badge with honor. In the meantime, I'm going to go find that tissue box!

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Epic the Cat said...

Glad to hear you're also joining our club, Island Cats & Katie! The more the merrier, they say *purrs*

And I think you should join too, Tygana. I'm not a very naughty kitty myself, but we all do things our humans find naughty. Though if you ask me, that's mainly because they don't know how to have fun.

I also posted this story on the club blog, I hope it's ok, Amy!

8GR8LOLCATS said...

Hi Epic... Thanks fur visiting our blogspot and following! You are an incredibly handsome fellow! EPIC WIN fur sure! We love red kitties and Maine Coons... Nice to meet you!~

CCL Wendy said...

Congrats on joining this pawesome club, Epic! You are just a little naughty -- nothing the beans can't handle. Now if you want to be really naughty, you can shred the toilet paper on the roll in the bathroom. You just keep spinning it and shredding as you go, and before you know it there's a big heap of useless TP on the floor!

Gracie =^o.o^= said...

I am a charter member too. I think we all should get together and see what naught things we could do. I think though we need to wait until Santa has left because he is going to leave presents for the good.

Harry Spotter said...

I like the tissue paper card board tube myself. It can be fun to unravel the toliet paper though.

Inigo Flufflebum and d'Artagnan Rumblepurr said...

Hmm.. tissues you say... *hunting*

Epic the Cat said...

I haven't yet had the pleasure to try shredding toilet paper (my humans keep the toilet door closed, umph), but it's certainly on my to-do list.

And I highly recommend tissue paper as a toy, so just give it a try, dear friends! (But don't tell your humans it was my idea *cute eyes*)

Karen Jo said...

The problem with playing with those tissues is that we humans get concerned that you will eat them and get tummy trouble. That's what the big deal is about. Congratulations on your membership in the Naughty Kitty Club.

Related Posts with Thumbnails