9

Kreativ Blogger award


My blogging friend Katie honored me with a really nice award: the Kreativ Blogger award! Thanks again Katie, it's a real pleasure to receive this award from you.

Now I just have to convince my humans to start printing all these awards and hang them in my room, so that all visitors can see that I'm more than just a pretty face *purrs*


Ok, before I get too excited, here are the responsibilities for each Kreativ Blogger award winner:
  1. Copy and paste the Kreativ Blogger picture onto your blog. Check.
  2. Thank the person who gave you the award and post a link to their blog. Check.
  3. Write 7 things about yourself we do not know. Check, see below.
  4. Choose 7 other bloggers to award. Check, see below.
  5. Links to those 7 other bloggers. Check, see below.
  6. Notify your 7 bloggers. Will do as soon as I publish this post. Check.

Ok, so I now have to share 7 things about me that you don't know yet. I already shared 10 interesting facts when I received the Honest Scrap award, but I'll try to think of 7 more:
  1. I love the taste of cat toothpaste! I don't understand why my humans insist on brushing my teeth (or well, trying to brush my teeth) with the toothpaste instead of just giving it as a treat.
  2. I love it when my humans play with this thing they call the Wii - it makes all sorts of funny things appear on the TV (though my humans aren't too happy when I try to catch them).
  3. I love lying under the drying rack and I try my best to resist the urge to play with drying clothes.
  4. I love exploring closets and drawers.
  5. I haven't yet figured out a way to climb on the fridge on my own (my humans keep cat grass up there). I keep on trying though!
  6. I think playing with cat grass is more fun than eating it.
  7. I'm quite vocal, and can do a lot of different chirps and trills. My humans love all the sounds I can make, and they say that's a characteristic of my breed.

And now, my favorite part, I have the pleasure to pass* the Kreativ Blogger award to:
  • Albert The Cat - a very active and opinionated blogger.
  • Amy and The House of Cats - Amy is an awesome cat loving human. Plus, she's launching the Naughty Kitty Club, which is a great idea (I'll have to work on my naughtiness to apply!)
  • Ginger Jasper - a list like this just can't be complete without a hairy, ginger cat, don't you think? And he's also a very active blogger!
  • Linus The Cat - his extra thumb gives him a special blogging edge.
  • Romeo The Cat - this cat has some great wake up tactics!
  • The Island Cats - how cool is it to be an island cat?
  • Tygana @ One Cats Nip - I just love reading about his adventures.

*The blogs are listed in alphabetical order. I wish I could list more of you, dear blogging pals!

9 comments:

One Cats Nip said...

Oh your one cool cat Epic! I think these are so cool where you learn so much about the other cats in the blogosphere! Thank you so much for honoring me with such an award!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Wow thanks so much Epic - I will post this tonight! I feel very honored to get this. And congrats to you too!

And don't feel bad about not getting onto the fridge by yourself - not one kitty in my house has figured it out yet either (and that is where the treats are!)

And we would love to have you as a member of the Naughty Kitty Club - and if you aren't too naughty that is ok - I think even a little naughty qualifies!

Epic the Cat said...

You both deserve this award, Tygana and Amy! I can't wait to read your posts *purrs*

And, hm, I see it's a human thing to hide good stuff on the fridge... but I'll get there some day, I just need to grow a little bit more.

I'm glad to hear I can make it into the Naughty Club though! If you need any help, just let us know (my humans tell me they're willing to help too).

Ginger Jasper said...

Thank you so much.. Thats a lovely award.. I will get mum to post it as soon as possible for me.. I am honoured.. Hugs GJ x

Furkidsmom said...

ConCatulations on your great award!

You LIKE toothpast?

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award, Epic, and thanks so much for passing it on to us!! We'll have to get our mom to post this real soon!!!

(pee ess. we can't believe you like your teefs brushed!!!)

Epic the Cat said...

Thanks Sniffie and the Florida Furkids, nice meeting you!

And I just love the taste of cat toothpaste, but I don't like having my teeth brushed. I just wish they let me eat the toothpaste without them trying to get it on my teeth (silly humans!).

I can't wait to read your award post, Island Cats. I'm sure it'll be very interesting!

Glogirly and Katie said...

Hey there Epic!

What an awesome list!!!
I've never let Glogirly come near me with the toothpaste...after your raving review though I may have to give it a shot!

Thanks for sharing so many interesting tidbits! Have a great weekend and don't go overboard on the paste.
; )

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Epic the Cat said...

Glad you enjoyed the list, Katie. I hope Glogirly gets you one of those great cat toothpastes too. Though I must say I like to eat almost anything made for cats - vitamin pastes, treats... keep them coming!

Hope you also have a great weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails