5

I need my own computer

Greetings, dear friends! Yes, yes, I'm still here, no need to worry. My humans have been really busy lately, and I just couldn't get my paws on a computer. You see, my humans close the door of the room with all the computers when they go out and during the night, so I can't even blog or tweet when I'm alone. They say that's for my own good, as I'd probably harm myself while chewing on cables, which is complete nonsense. Who has ever heard of a cat attracted to string-like thi-... oh wait, hm, never mind.

At least they let me nap on the computer desk...

Anyhow, my point is that I really deserve my own computer. Preferably one with lots of wires (I don't understand why are humans so crazy about wireless gadgets...) and one that doesn't come with software with cat-like typing detection. As you can see in the photo below, I already have some experience with fixing computers, so I see no reason why I shouldn't get a computer that will be all mine.

funny pictures
But alas! my humans say I'm too young to have my own computer, so they just promised to let me blog and tweet more often instead. And they also helped me set up my own Facebook page to make up for the lack of posts on my blog, so I guess I'll forgive them this time.

5 comments:

Harry Spotter said...

I know how you feel. I need my own computer too. I have to use my mommas which keeps breaking down and shutting down on me. Then i had to use my dad's, the jealous one's computer which would not even let me visit my friends blogs. So frustrating. Who do we complain too? We have rights too!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

We agree Epic - all us kitties need our own computers! The humas are always hogging them! And a lot of wires is a great idea! You do seem to be pretty familiar with them, so we think you would be a good choice as a computer ownin cat - kind of a pioneer in that area!

The Island Cats said...

You either need a computer of your own...maybe one of those small notebook ones...purrfect for you...or you need to learn how to open the door to the computer room!!

Epic the Cat said...

Thanks everyone for your support! And my humans have plenty computers for all of us, they just don't like to see me using them unsupervised...

I like the Island Cats' suggestions though, I should figure out how to open those annoying doors!

Ginger Jasper said...

I so agree we all need our own computers.. The mums should blog more for us.. Glad to see you back.. Hugs GJ x

Related Posts with Thumbnails