9

O hai guise, Epic is back!

O hai everyone, Epic here! Yes, yes, I'm doing great, just didn't get a chance to blog much lately. You see, my humans have been pretending to be busy a lot by staring at computer screens and playing with their silly computer mice, so I really couldn't get my paws on their keyboards to steal a few minutes to write an update.

But don't worry; I had a serious talk with my humans and we all agreed I deserve at least a few minutes for blogging each week. (They still don't want to get me my own computer though...)

So, in case you've been wondering about what I've been doing lately: pretty much the usual cat stuff. Getting at least 16 hours of beauty sleep each day, charming guests, practicing my hunting skills on anything that moves and eating well. One of my favorite recent hobbies also includes exploring various new territories, so I'm gonna end this update with a snapshot from one of my travels into the depths of a closet and a promise to write more updates soon.

Sokz? Unnerware? Tihrd flore!


9 comments:

Ozark Mountain Cats said...

O Hai! Welcome back Epic. We love your beautiful red furs. We hope your humans let you have the computer more often.

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Epic! Good to see you among the socks and underwear!!

brandi said...

MEow! Thanks for giving us the update. I was kinda worried there for a bit. You're so cute I missed you!

One Cats Nip said...

Hi Epic! I've been wondering why I havent see you around since my return! But glad to hear you have been doing well! Can't wait to see and hear about more adventures you have been on

Pirulo Furry said...

Hey, Epic's back! Hi, pal! I've missed you so much. I'm happy that you're around to share with us your adventures. Don't get lost again, ok?

Ginger Jasper said...

Good to see you and come back soon.. Hugs GJ x

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hi Epic, welcome back. We been doing purrty much da same thing! Must be something only cats can unnerstand.

Epic the Cat said...

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome back! I'll try my best not to neglect my blogging duties ^^

Amy and The House of Cats said...

Hi Epic! We are glad you are back!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails