9

I love the cat net!

A few days ago my humans got another package from the interwebz for me. There was something called a cat net in the box, and at first I couldn't really figure out what it was for and why I should be excited about this new purchase.

But after what seemed an eternity of my humans working in secrecy behind closed doors (can you imagine they didn't want my help?), it turns out that the cat net is installed on windows and gives my humans a sense of security about letting me watch birds with the window open. Of course, if you ask me, I don't need a security net to protect me - I'm a great acrobat and I'm not afraid of heights - but if that's what it takes for my humans to feel safer, I'm fine with that.

So, without further ado, let me show you some brand new photos of me studying ornithology and human traffic patterns with the window wide open. It sure feels nice to get some fresh air and listen to all the interesting outdoor sounds!

Inspector Epic: my classic pose
Taking a stroll along the window...
Yep, birds also look yummy, errrr.... I mean pretty from the other side


9 comments:

Kea said...

That looks very cool, Epic! You get safe, wide-open window whiffies now! Excellent!

The Island Cats said...

That's great, Epic!! Now you can really appreciate the outside!! We have screens in all our windows so we can sit in them anytime!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance said...

That's furry nice! We have special screens on our windows too, called Pet D Fence
http://www.windowshoppe.co.nz/petdfence.html

(we don't live in NZ but this was the only link with a photo, hahameow)

Jacqueline said...

That cat net is cool, Epic, we've never heard of it before...Our windows have screens on them, so we get to enjoy fresh air and interesting noises through the open windows too=such fun!...Happy Saturday friend...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

CCL Wendy said...

That's wonderful of your parents to do that for you, Epic! Because now you can get fresh air and still be safe and secure. Since you are an indoor cats, you might get lost if you ever got outside by yourself.

I love your classic shot of you standing. Dante likes to stretch out like that, too. Very impressive, especially since you're only one year old!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

What a great idea! All the windows here already have screens - built-in cat nets, if you will - but if they didn't, I'd have my human out getting these in a flash!

Amy and The House of Cats said...

That is awesome Epic! We have window screens but they are crummy so mom hasn't been opening the windows - I wonder if she can combine them. Thanks for showing it to us.

And, of course you look handsome as always!!

Epic the Cat said...

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! You're all lucky to have windows screens installed on your windows - the windows we get here are completely can unfriendly (narrow shelves, no screens), so my humans have to make some adjustments.

Perhaps they'll also figure out how to widen those shelves, so that I could lay by the window comfortably! *paws crossed*

Baby Patches said...

Hai Epic! I luvs to be in da window, momma and daddy has it open for me all da time dere has always been a cat net as you calls it but momma calls is a screen. I guess your windows didn't has dem huh.

Related Posts with Thumbnails