6

Spring is my favorite season so far

I'm not yet 1 year old, so I'm still can't tell for sure which is my favorite time of the year. I thought winter was pretty cool with snowflakes falling from the sky, but I must say I'm also enjoying spring a lot! It's not too hot yet, but it is warm enough for my humans to leave the window open for longer periods of time, and it seems that the warmer weather has awoken many strange, flying creatures I can play with. And what more could a cat wish for?

I still have to figure out the right technique for catching those little buggers though. Meanwhile, you can enjoy a short clip of one of my first hunting attempts. Let me know if I'm on the right track!



6 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We like spring too because everything is so fresh and green!!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

You still need to work on your pacing. You hesitate a little too much, and it gives them a chance to get away. Practice, practice, practice!

Jacqueline said...

What an adorable and gorgeous boy you are, Epic!!...Don't worry sweetheart, you will catch a fly eventually, but it takes practice and some luck!!...kisses...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Kea said...

We loved the video, Epic. Fly-catching is tricky business. We'll let you in on a secret--moth/butterfly catching is much better! Plus they have those great, crunchy wings. ;-)

Epic the Cat said...

Yes, yes, I've been practicing A LOT lately! Lots of different creatures have started coming in.

@Kea Agreed, just caught a small butterfly this morning!

The main problems with flying insects is that they prefer to stay outside of my paws' reach, which just isn't fair. Luckily my humans sometimes help me and get them to come down at cat level.

One Cats Nip said...

I totally love the spring too Epic! Your hunting skills lookin top notch for the season just starting! By the end of it...no bug will be able to get away from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails